We all know about the great infrastructure of 7 wonders. That’s why we call them 7 wonders of the world. Today here we talk about the san diego pool construction. Each and every swimming pool structure contains different style and structure. In this article here we included the all the possible construction detail that includes the swimming pool structure.
Generally, there are 2 types of swimming pools that are indoor swimming pools and the outdoors swimming. In today’s market, all the swimming pools are made up of the concrete pool. That’s not mean that only concrete pools are available in today’s market. There are several types of swimming pools are available in fiberglass and vinyl. Because of concrete pools are easy to give shape and configure shape that’s why it covered 60% of swimming pool market. It combined with steel and different earth element that provide it to better support. Fiberglass is hard to manufacture and its maintenance is the cost is also high. Because of this it only covered 7% of the market. And last but not least vinyl swimming pool is covered 33% of the market.
ABOVE GROUND POOLS:
Now let’s talk about the above ground swimming pools. This type of above ground swimming pool is included the exterior wall. This exterior wall is made up of machined sheet metal construction that is formed into the circular shape. This type of structure provides better support. Above ground pool is contain sidewall, lower rails, the super structure supporting frames and many more.
Here we just discuss the all possible raw materials that are used for the manufacturing the swimming pools. It consists of vinyl, steel, concrete, fiberglass, steel bars for better support. The total diameter of this steel bars is 0.38 to 0.75 in. these all materials provide the best design for consumes economic design as well as strong support. Through the many years, vinyl swimming pools are becoming successful into the free-form design that included varies type of design.
Step by step procedure
- First drawing of swimming pool is done.
- After that stakes are placed into the 4 corner of the swimming pool.
- Now the worker is worked with the bulldozer to dig it for the smooth surface.
- Wall of swimming pools is made up of machined fiberglass sheeting.
- Steel bars placed at the four corner of the swimming pool for the supporting.
- 2 plugs are installed into the bottom surface that is generally 3.8 cm size.
- After that pipes are placed under the wall.
- Now the concrete bottom is done and after that desired design is made.