Monsoon has set in completely. Rains are loved by many and people love getting drenched in the heavy showers. But one has to take good care of their skin in rainy seasons.
Rains mean dampness in the weather which is not at all good for your skin. You can search for makeover tips for ladies in Hindi in beauty magazines and then follow those tips to take good care of their skin. The main thing is to prevent your skin from getting affected from this dampness. One may think that this is a very difficult task to do. But it is actually not. If one follows some basic steps then they can easily manage skins from rashes and irritations.
Here are some major steps that one has to follow to take proper skin care in monsoon.
- One has to cleanse their skin at least three times a day so that oil can be removed easily and they cannot clog the pores. Use a toner at least once a day which will maintain the proper PH balance of the skin and also brings glow to the skin.
- Rain means a lot of humidity. This actually makes your skin dry. Try to use a moisturizer which is very nourishing. Using it twice a day will make your skin supple and soft. If you have an oily skin then always go for a water based moisturizer as it can easily prevent the extra oil secretion.
- Just because you see cloudy days without sun it does not mean that you will not have to use a sun screen when you are going out. Sun screens with a good SPF are a must because sun’s UV rays can only be prevented from damaging your skin by using this.
- Exfoliating your skin at least once a weak is very necessary. This will remove all the dead cells and skins. Try to use a gentle scrub which will exfoliate the skin and will also not remain hard to it.
- No matter what season it is, you have to stay hydrated always. Drink at lead 8 glasses of water every day because rainy season is humid. Humidity means one will sweat a lot and they will become dehydrated. So, to prevent that, drinking sufficient water is very necessary.
- Do not shampoo your hair more than twice a week. Wetting your hair everyday in a rainy season is not a very good idea. This will make your hair weak and it will lead to hair fall which is totally uncalled.
- Do not try to wear artificial jewellery during this season. If you have sensitive skin then this is a very bad idea. This is because; the humidity in the air will breakout and your skin will have rashes and irritations.
- Try to use lukewarm water when you are taking a shower. When you come back home after a tiring day, do wash your feet properly as rainy season means a lot of germs.
Try homemade packs for beauty makeover at home in Hindi.