It treats skin conditions such as psoriasis, Eczema and dermatitis.
- Anxiety Relief – Today’s sedative helps relieve stress and mental fatigue while massaging the scalp.
- Premature Aging: Helps prevent premature aging and degenerative disease through its antioxidant properties.
- Heart Disease – Contrary to misconception, it is good for the heart due to its high amount of saturated fat. Lauric acid has been shown to reduce heart problems such as high cholesterol and hypertension by reducing the frequency of arterial damage.
- Weight loss: effectively reduces fat as it is composed of essential fatty acids. It stimulates metabolic processes in the body, relieving pressure on the pancreas, burns much more vitality and helps reduce fat.
- Immunity: The immune system is strengthened as it has antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties to fight infections by killing viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Diabetes: Can control blood sugar levels and improve insulin secretion. Treat diabetes with blood glucose.
- With fewer calories, its fat is simply converted into energy, increasing strength and endurance.
Atopy derives from the term “atopy,” which is the Greek term for a group with a clinical heritage. In the historical past associated with health, there is hay fever, asthma and allergic conjunctivitis. Thus, atopic dermatitis is a type of eczema. Signs are a dry patch on the surface of the skin that is red, scaly, and intensely itchy. Brushing too hard can damage the skin of the affected area. When the skin is exposed, it becomes vulnerable to bacterial attacks. These outbreaks are very difficult to deal with.
There are no known medical treatments for atopic dermatitis or eczema. However, this health problem can be solved with great success. This is possible through a combination of prophylaxis and steroid treatment. Your dermatologist may prescribe steroid use to treat eczema. However, long-term steroid use can cause many harmful side effects. Long-term use of steroid creams can weaken your skin. Glaucoma has also been reported with long-term steroid use.
For this reason, it is important not to use standard treatments for atopic dermatitis. The use of organic treatments for eczema is extremely popular. Many men and women have used natural therapies because healing usually lasts a long time without dangerous side effects. A powerful and all-natural remedy for eczema is extra virgin coconut oil.
Studies by health scientists have shown that the use of virgin coconut oil has shown a rapid recovery in performance. They used the oil as a moisturizer for eczema-affected skin for about a month. The oil soothes and refreshes. It has moisturizing and antibacterial properties. Fifty percent of the excess fat in oil comes from lauric acid.
Natural coconut lubricant gives us the antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties typical of the lauric acid it contains. This ingredient kills many different types of harmful viruses and bacteria that cause pneumonia, ear and throat bacteria, and other diseases.